- Please buy the session you would like in our online shop and you will be contacted once your order has been received.
- If you are unable to pay online, please contact me and payment can then be made prior to the session either via Bank Transfer or Cash.
- Also, please note the Cancellation Terms.
- Once you have placed your order, be sure to check your Junk or Spam email folder if you did not receive your order confirmation.
Types of Sessions
Short and Long Term Counselling sessions lasting 50 minutes are offered to individual adults (over 18). Sessions are usually offered weekly on same weekday and time at/via:
- GP surgeries/community
centres in Bridgwater, Somerset, TA6 on
Mondays - Fridays between 9:00 - 17:00 and
Saturdays between 9:00 and 12:00
- Sylo (like Skype but encrypted) (day, evening,
- Home Visits (TA6 & TA7,
TA10, TA11 and BA16 postcodes). Please contact me with
your postcode for a quote as I charge £0.45 per mile.
If you know in advance that you cannot make a particular appointment, it may be possible to arrange another on a mutually agreeable date. However:
- Missed Session: if you miss a scheduled appointment (standard cost or 10% discounted session) with less than 48 hours notice in advance you will unfortunately be charged/invoiced for the full cost of the session or forfeit a session if you paid upfront. The reason for this is that I will not likely be able to offer the time slot to anyone else.
- Late for Session: if you are running late I will unfortunately
not be able to allocate the full session time as it would impact on my
diary for the rest of the day. Please note you will still
be charged/invoiced at the full session rate.
Click here to go back to the Online Shop
I look forward to hearing from you to help you coping with any anxiety and stress. Anxiety often makes it difficult to make a firm decision, but if you have read this far I feel that you are committed to make a change in your situation. Contact me to find out how to control your anxiety and stress and not to let them control you. Until then take a deep breath ... and be kind to yourself.